Top 5 Benefits of CBD
CBD has been growing in popularity ever since it's use has seen positive effects in clinical and systemic trials. We're listing the top 5 uses of CBD:
1. Anti-inflammatory: Cannabidiol has shown to have anti-inflammatory properties meaning it can reduce swelling or soreness in any areas that have inflammation.
2. Pain: CBD has been used to treat mild to severe pain- whether it be chronic or sporadic. Cannabidiol binds to receptors which directly contribute to pain perception. CBD can help reduce pain in patients dealing with chemotherapy and cancer.
3. Anxiety: CBD can affect seratonin signals which is a contributing factor in some cases of anxiety.
4. PTSD/Trauma: CBD has been shown to help patients manage their PTSD or trauma.
5. Epilepsy: CBD has effectively been used as a compound to treat anti-seizure, anti-psychotic, and anti-depressant. This is due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It works well as a neurprotective compound in managing Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Parkinson's, Huntington's and Alzheimer's disease.